Tarangire National Park
We will pick you up very early in the morning from your hotel in Arusha region. Today we will drive to Tarangire National Park. The park which is famous for its large numbers of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing African Pythons. At the end of the day, after the game drive, we head to to Africa Safari Lake Manyara where you overnight in a comfortable tented lodge. (Comfort accommodation – Full Board meal plan).
Ngorongoro Crater / Serengeti
Today we leave early in the morning and we start with a game drive in the famous Ngorongoro crater. The Ngorongoro Crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals. In the afternoon we leave the Ngorongoro Conservation area and we will be heading to Serengeti National Park. You will overnight at Africa Safari Serengeti Central Camp (Comfort accommodation – Full Board meal plan).
Serengeti National Park
We wake up early in the morning and start our game drive with sunrise. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. At the end of the day we head back to Africa Safari Central Serengeti Camp. (Comfort accommodation – Full Board meal plan).
Serengeti – Arusha
In the morning, we wake up to the sounds of nature in the middle of the Serengeti. We will do another game drive in Serengeti all morning and in the afternoon we drive back to Arusha, where we will arrive before dinner. The driver guide will drop you off at the location of your choice.
- An English-Speaking Professional Safari Guide,
- All Transport on Safari in 4 x 4 open-roof Land Cruisers,
- All Airport Transfers in Tanzania,
- All Meals in Tanzania,
- All Park Entry Fees and Crater Service Fees,
- All Accommodation in Tanzania,
- Temporary Medical Evacuation Membership Service for Emergency on safari,
- Soft Drinks during game drives-Water/Sodas.
- Things of Personal Nature such as Phone Calls, Laundry, Drinks in the Hotels,etcetera,
- International Flights,
- Gratuities to your Safari Guides,
- Porterage, Dining & Room Tips,
- All Excursions not included in the Itinerary above,
- Balloon Ride in the Serengeti (Optional, USD 550 per Person